Simulated vehicle. The actual Production model will vary. Available Fall 2023. Accessory charging unit is shown.
Introducing the all-new 2024 Chevrolet Silverado EV
— the reimagining of the brand’s best-selling nameplate, packed with the power and capability expected of Chevy Trucks, offering:
- Expected GM-estimated 400-mile range1on a full charge offered on Work Truck (WT) and RST
- Up to 664 horsepower with more than 780 lb-ft of torque in available max power Wide Open Watts Mode on RST, enabling a GM-estimated 0-60 mph time of less than 4.5 seconds2
- Standard DC fast charging (up to 350kW)3on WT and RST
- Up to 10.2kW of offboard power on WT and RST with optional equipment
- Up to 10,000 pounds of maximum trailering with up to 1,300 pounds of payload on RST4
Developed from the ground up as a fully-electric truck on GM’s advanced Ultium EV Platform, the Silverado EV offers a boundary-breaking combination of capability, performance, and versatility, along with advanced technologies that can evolve the vehicle over time.